Dec 6, 2010

What HE really means

He means the motivation, the answer for why? the only reason to wake up every morning, the only reason to wake up every night.


The motor of this paranoia, what I belive in, what I die for, the chance, the accident, the name which sleeps in my lips, the soul which my heart beats for.


The music, the rhythm, the blood on these arteries, the evil way, he means the waves, he means the doves, he means the wings, he capt it all my desolation, he is the dark side of white.


Like the sea his eyes are looking at another blond hair and this fire is crepting to the sun.


Braiding this flames, embedding his sapphires in every hollow of this emeralds. Is your breathe dancing with my beats? Is my laughter screaming to your cheeks? Let me rest on your chest, let me go deaf with your silent, let me sing your voice, I’ round all the hearth drawings on my books while you’re singing for freedom.


Let me this way I don’t lie, I´m just imagining, I’m just in love,

I´m just in love with caprice,
I’m just got my heart set on what you mean.


2 comments:

  1. I can see it now, I think my computer didn't work properly. It's really impressive..I'm not sure I understand it correctly..Where is this picture from? and what does HE really means? I really like the text and its meaning...

    ReplyDelete